Monday, October 4, 2010

Feet Studies

Here are some studies i have done to help me understand how the foot works and looks from different angles. I have always had trouble drawing feet but i think that this sketches have help me improve skill whiles.


                                          

 

I decided to look at the anatomy of the foot by looking at the bones within the foot as well as the muscles to help me understand how the foot works.


After looking at the foot i decided to do a couple of quick thumbnail sketches of how the feet on my hybrid would look like and this is what i come up with. Even though this where quick sketches there are a couple of ideas that i like and would use in design my hybrid.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More